With the success of our sister summit World CNS, focussed on neurodegenerative diseases, we created the World Migraine Forum.
With 22+ hours of content, 2 interactive workshops and over 5 hours of networking with key industry leaders, this comprehensive forum will completely focus on migraine drug development and the current challenges and opportunities in the field.
Attend this focussed summit to learn from the fields pioneers who’ll be sharing their experience andadvances in:
- Novels targets and mechanisms of actions, with a focus on understanding of where we go from here
- Re-imbursement challenges and how they overcome these. Learn from industry stakeholders tounderstand what the payer wants to see
- The challenges regarding the anti-CGRP antibodies and sharing clinical data to understand the current anti-CGRP landscape
- Lessons learned from clinical trial design, and how design can be improved to mitigate the placebo response
- Exploring the pathophysiology of migraines, and what this means for the future of migraine drug development
Download the full event guide here to view the complete agenda and speaker line-up.